The EdgePosted by on December 15, 2012
'Tis the season! The app store offers a great selection of Christmas apps, but we've narrowed it down to make your life easier. With everything from holiday ringtones to Christmas recipes, here are our top picks that will make you merry all season long!
Can't wait until Christmas? Countdown the days with peaceful background music to get in the holiday mood!
Celebrate Christmas every time your phone rings. Set "Jingle Bells" when Mom calls and "Silent Night" when Dad calls.
Create greeting cards and send them to your family and friends. Now there's no excuse for losing touch with your loved ones; download now and start personalizing your cards!
This app will show you the best way to do Christmas shopping on a budget; great for gathering ideas and tracking how much you spend. Keep organized amid the madness of the holidays!
Way more wallpapers that you could ever use - and they're free too! Perfect app to decorate your iPhone or iPad for Christmas. Try a new festive wallpaper every day!
What's Christmas without the delicious food? Follow these easy recipes and surprise your guests with new twists on traditional food.
Keep the kids entertained while you shop, cook or drink! Download this app and keep them amused for hours.
Christmas Movies contains a list of over 60 of the best holiday movies ever made - a must have for movie lovers. You can read each movie's plot summary, find what actors star in the film and even listen to the soundtrack on iTunes.
Winter isn't the greatest time to travel - bad weather, delays, cancellations, the list goes on. Before you rush through the airport, keep up-to-date about your flights with GateGuru.
Can't be home for Christmas this year? Don't forget to call mom! Skype makes it super easy to keep in contact with all your loved ones, near and far.
Pictured, center: Midnight Moondance Case for iPad, Kindle, Nook & more devices... Dennison Manufacturing Company is just another way of saying 'Halloween'. At the start of the 1900s, Dennison Manufacturing Company began creating Halloween products that would explode the October holiday's popularity. Boogie books (about Halloween decorating and party planning), Halloween decorations, party favors, costume designs and other Halloween oriented trick and tricks were designed in a simplistic, s ...morePosted by Pat on October 24, 2012 Posted by on October 15, 2012
Halloween's just a few weeks away, meaning that it's time for some spirited iPad and iPhone fun. As you prepare for the celebration, here are 10 fun Halloween Apps that are sure to get you and your friends laughing and screaming in both horror and enjoyment. Happy Halloween! halloween If Halloween is your favorite holiday, then this is the app for you! This app offers a Halloween countdown, spooky background music, a list of ...morePosted by on October 9, 2012
More than the eye can see - carbon fiber is often present in mobile accessories (cars, sports, tech, etc). Its fine detail has a classic feel and is a trend that will not be dying anytime soon. In its true form, it is a fiber-reinforced polymer which contains carbon fibers. This ultra-light, strong, elegant, corrosion resistant material gives a high-tech look to any product. Carbon fiber's unique properties, durability and fancy appearance, makes these products and accessories an excellent ...more
- Top Christmas Apps Posted by on December 15, 2012
- Vintage Halloween Comeback Posted by Shelby on October 31, 2012
- Letter from our CEO Posted by Pat on October 24, 2012
- Top Halloween Apps Posted by on October 15, 2012
- Carbon Fiber is the New Black Posted by on October 9, 2012
- Powerful Women Authors and a Funny Memoir Posted by on September 28, 2012
- Crazy for Hue Posted by on September 11, 2012
- Summer eBook Reviews from M-Edge Posted by on August 20, 2012
- An inside look at our partnership with E-Books for Troops Posted by on August 9, 2012
- Making the video: SuperStylus Posted by on July 27, 2012
- Inspired by disco balls, afros and lava lamps... Posted by Shelby on July 12, 2012
- Behind the scenes with M-Edge Posted by on June 22, 2012
- Something Posted by on June 19, 2012
- M-Edge Trend Watch Posted by M-Edge on June 12, 2012
- A Thank You note from Tori Spelling! Posted by M-Edge on May 29, 2012
- House loves M-Edge! Posted by M-Edge on May 25, 2012
- How I Ate 65 Nuggets Posted by Clark on May 18, 2012
- Hey Girl, at M-Edge Posted by Shelby on May 3, 2012
- So you think you know Social Media? Posted by Stefi on April 26, 2012
- Apple's Rules, Sandboxes, and Bullies Posted by Josh K on April 18, 2012
- Movie review duel: The Hunger Games Posted by Jaime & Victoria on April 11, 2012
- Industrial Design: Where I find inspiration Posted by Simon on April 5, 2012
- Allow us to introduce Tom Posted by Tom F. Olery on March 29, 2012
- Name the M-Edge Blog! Posted by M-Edge on March 26, 2012
- Distance makes the heart grow fonder Posted by Megan on March 22, 2012
- What's in a name? Posted by Aubrey Knight on March 20, 2012
- Anatomy of a Launch: The new iPad Part 2 Posted by Product Development on March 13, 2012
- Vision: a gifted talent or a learned skill? Posted by Patrick on March 8, 2012
- Anatomy of a Launch: iPad 3 Posted by Product Development on March 7, 2012
- Mad (Wo)Men Posted by Sarah on March 1, 2012
- Inspiration for M-Edge Innovation Posted by Genevieve on February 28, 2012
- The Pursuit of Awesomeness Posted by Jackie on February 23, 2012
- M-Edge: Under the Covers Posted by Devon on February 21, 2012